The Greenville Housing Fund accomplished a lot of projects and endeavors in 2022, but as we start 2023, we want to let your know about some of our key goals for the coming 12 months.
- Focused investment on infill/homeownership in special emphasis neighborhoods.
- Better support Affordable Housing Coalition partners with financing support and leverage their work in these neighborhoods.
- Ramp up land banking in these neighborhoods to preserve affordability.
Our priorities include:
- Planning & Development at Unity Park. (Workforce at Oscar, Meadow and Nassau Southernside Senior)
- SC Housing Affordable Housing Programs (LIHTC, SCHTC, SRDP, SCHTF).
- Increase Public and Private Investment Resources.
- Secure State ARPA Allocation for Affordable Housing.
- Greenville County Investment for Affordable Housing 2023-24 Budget.
- Support Implementation of County Affordable Housing Incentive.
- LMO/UDO with effective Affordable Housing Incentive.
Check back with us in December to see how we did.